I’ve written a lot about Google and the usefulness of its products. For example:
- Beginners resources for improving search results
- Brainstorming with Google Sets
- Save time and can email responses
- Will your church join LA City Council?
- Get your church on the (Google) Map
- Planning the year ahead with Google Calendar
There are so many useful applications of Google’s products.
Last year I wrote about Google’s moves to be more transparent in the information they collect (see ‘What does Google know about you?‘). However, this video (from ABC1′s Hungry Beast) made me feel quite uncomfortable:
Should we be concerned?
What are the risks with Google owning so much, and having access to so much information?
Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
(Feature image source: BNET Australia)