Every church has a member database.
In some cases, this may be as basic as the address book on the sole pastor’s phone. In other cases, it may be a simple Excel spreadsheet, or an Access database. Still in others, it may be the latest solution to hit the market.
At its most basic, a database is simply a method of storing information about people (though it can do much more, as we’ll discover). And regardless of style or denomination, every church has some storage system in place.
The question is – what is the best system for your church?
This series walks you through the steps for selecting this system for your church.
- The ultimate list of church member database providers
- Part 1 – Why am I writing this series?
- Part 2 – ‘Church Member Database’ or ‘Church Management Solution’?
- Part 3 – Map out your processes for loving people.
- Part 4 – Understand what a church member database can do.
- Part 5 – Determine how and where you would you like to access your information.
- Part 6 – Identify who will use it (and who won’t).
- Part 7 – One broad solution, or a collection of fully-featured solutions?
- Part 8 – Understand the privacy implications for whichever solution you choose.
Subscribe via email to receive the latest updates.