What is it?
Unroll.Me is a free tool that helps you:
- Easily unsubscribe from unwanted emails, and
- Save time and stay focused by sending you a daily digest of your (self-selected) less important emails.
How does it help you?
I get a lot of email. You probably do too. And not all email is created equal:
- Some email is important and needs to be seen and read quickly.
- Some email is worth a glance, but isn't urgent or important.
- Some email you don't want to see again.
Unroll.Me is a free tool that you connect to your email account that give you 3 options with the emails that arrive in your inbox:
Every day, at a time of your choosing, you will receive a ‘roll up' of selected emails. This is a one-email digest that contains a short blurb and a link to all of these emails that have come in the past 24 hours.
In my ‘Rollup' I've got Facebook notifications, newsletters I subscribe to, receipts, and other emails I want to see, but don't want clogging my inbox.
Since I signed up, here's what's happened:
Unroll.Me currently supports email accounts with Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN, & Windows Live), Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, and iCloud.
If you use one of these services for your email, I'm sure you will benefit from using Unroll.Me.