Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I’m Steve Kryger, the founder of Communicate Jesus.
If you’d like to contact me, you’re most welcome to send me an email: email@example.com.
I don’t deserve it, but I’ve been redeemed by Jesus. I can’t begin to express how thankful I am for all God has done for me, and it’s my privilege to serve Him.
During the week, I look after Event Strategy and Performance for Katoomba Easter Convention. Prior to this, I was the Executive Pastor at Church by the Bridge in Kirribilli, Australia. I have also worked as a social media strategist, and as an online marketing manager.
For 3 years I wrote a weekly technology column for Sydney Anglicans, and was interviewed in a regular segment on Hope 103.2 as the ‘New Media’ housemate. I’ve written a couple of articles for The Punch, including ‘What happens when we die?‘, ‘Who needs porn when you’ve got MTV?‘ and ‘God I’m sick of comedians laughing at religion‘ (I didn’t choose the headline!).
About Communicate Jesus
This blog exists to glorify Jesus by serving his people.
What kind of people? Pastors, administrators, lay leaders, web masters, authors, CEOs of mission organisations – the list goes on! Perhaps this blog can serve you too.
How will you be served? I write about the following topics and their intersection with Christian ministry:
- Social media
- Church life (giving, volunteer recruitment, welcoming, etc.)
- Online safety
And any other topics I’m thinking through! If you have ideas for topics you’d like to be discussed here, you can send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Popular Posts
Since 2009, these posts have been viewed the most:
- 30 ideas for community outreach.
- 15 examples of church bulletins and newsletters.
- 30 churches on Facebook and 4 observations.
- 13 compelling church welcome videos.
- 6 videos for Easter church services.
- 15 ways for churches to use Twitter.
- 14 sites to find inspiring sermon series artwork.
- 40 worship presentation tools.
- Search for the ideal church database (series).
- 22 functional and inspiring church websites.
Get an update (no more than once a day) of the latest from Communicate Jesus. I’ll never share your email with anyone, and of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.